Met Gala 2018: Best Dressed

In honor of the annual Met Gala in New York City last night, I wanted to share some of my favorite red carpet looks. The theme of this year's event was "Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination".  

In my opinion, the three best of the night were Ariana Grande, Blake Lively and Rihanna.

For her first Met Gala, Ariana wore a gown that was designed by Vera Wang featuring Michelangelo's "The Last Judgement" painting from the Sistine Chapel.

Blake Lively always dresses so elegantly year after year at the Met Gala and I think this year was her best yet. 

When it comes to the Met Gala, you can always count on Rihanna to deliver an iconic look that is always right on theme. Her bejeweled pope-inspired outfit was so unique and was really such a stand out outfit from the night.

I loved so many of the looks from last night, but I wanted to highlight a few that really stood out for me with the Catholicism theme.


Ariana Grande


Blake Lively



Rihanna




Gigi Hadid


Kim Kardashian West


Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott



Lilly Collins

Alexa Chung

Amanda Seyfried


Nicki Minaj



Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen

Comment below what some of your favorites were from the 2018 Met Gala!
All photo credit to Vogue & PopSugar


-Melissa



♡follow me! @melkacar



Comments

Popular Posts

GUTS by Olivia Rodrigo // Album Review

Tragic Kingdom by No Doubt // Newbury Comics Exclusive Rainbow Vinyl

ARIANA GRANDE GOD IS A WOMAN FRAGRANCE REVIEW

SAFIYA NYGAARD x COLOURPOP COLLECTION REVIEW 🦇♥

Deeper Well by Kacey Musgraves // Album Review