HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS & MEETING FRANKIE GRANDE!



I recently saw How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying starring Frankie Grande at Muhlenberg College in Allentown, Pennsylvania. I have been a big fan of Frankie Grande for years and it was so surreal to not only be able to see him perform live, but to also meet him after the show!  

I never saw a play at Muhlenberg before, but I was so surprised at how comparable the acting, singing, dancing, costumes, and set design was to a Broadway show. The cast was made up of current students and alumni, all of which were really great. I have seen several plays on Broadway through the years and this was really on-par with the quality and talent in them. 

Frankie Grande played the main character, J. Pierrepont Finch, which he executed so well. He has the perfect stage presence and larger-than-life personality to fit that character. Frankie is a 2005 alumni of Muhlenberg College and I think that it's great he came back to be apart of their annual summer series. "I come back to the college because I love Muhlenberg, and because I believe the theatre program is one of the strongest in the country," he told broadwayworld.com recently.

After the show, my family and I met Frankie Grande! When I went up to him he said I looked so familiar and he thought he knew me from somewhere. He was so nice to talk to and was really personable with everyone that came up to him. Before we left, he invited the rest of my family to come up for a selfie too 😄.

The show runs until July 29th, so if you're in the area it's definitely worth checking out. Click here for ticket info. If you can't make it to Allentown, PA I highly recommend seeing Frankie Grande live in any other show he does in the future, you won't be disappointed!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! Be sure to subscribe so you never miss a post and leave a comment below!

-Melissa

follow me!

Comments

  1. I love this show! So great that you were able to see it to such a high standard!!

    Lots of love,
    Molly
    http://gracetoglowandgo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a fun play! Thanks for commenting! :) x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Deeper Well by Kacey Musgraves // Album Review

GUTS by Olivia Rodrigo // Album Review

ARIANA GRANDE GOD IS A WOMAN FRAGRANCE REVIEW

SAFIYA NYGAARD x COLOURPOP COLLECTION REVIEW 🦇♥

Tragic Kingdom by No Doubt // Newbury Comics Exclusive Rainbow Vinyl